Select your nonprofit of choice from our Choose a Nonprofit page and complete the online form. You can also call 855-CAR-1822 (855-227-1822) seven days a week during regular hours of operations, and our Vehicle Donor Support Team will walk you through the donation form over the phone and help you arrange for your free pick-up.
• Donating is easy, and the pick-up is free.
• Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like advertising and repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
• Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, etc.
• You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
• It's better than a low trade-in offer.
• Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
• Donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
Donated vehicles are sold through used car markets and provide crucial funding for nonprofit programs and services, making an impact in communities all over the world. We work with a very large network of nationwide and independent suppliers to sell the vehicle and maximize donation proceeds. This includes analyzing vendor pricing and performance regularly to improve the process and ensure the best possible return for our nonprofit partners and maximize their donors' tax benefits. For unique or specialty items that have been donated, we may use other means to sell the vehicle to help ensure the maximum funds are received for each donation.
All vehicles are considered! We strive to accept all types of donated vehicles (running or not), including cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RVs, motorcycles, campers, off-road vehicles, planes, heavy equipment, farm machinery, and most other motorized vehicles. To find out if we can accept your vehicle, please complete our secure online vehicle donation form, or call us toll-free at 855-CAR-1822 (855-227-1822) during regular hours of operation.
There is no cost to the donor. All expenses are deducted from the gross sales price, and if the costs ever exceed the price, those costs are covered by CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services).